About the Role
• Use your experience to help other developers be more productive and effective
through the code they write and the decisions they make.
• Write clean, testable, peer-reviewed code, which will be a model for the team around
• Design, build and test core APIs.
• Research, design, and implement integrations with 3rd party products.
• Ensure current best practices and standards are being adhered to throughout all code
• Pair coding with junior developers to help with their training and growth.
• Ability to analyze and decompose problems into potential technical solutions.
• Full-stack technical expertise from front-end to back-end. This role will be hands-on in
the backend development (database, business logic, cloud setup, APIs, etc.).
• Proficiency with version control systems.
• Ideally, recent experience with developing and deploying solutions in a cloud computing
environment (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
• Excellent PHP knowledge and experience with Laravel.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Expertise in object-oriented programming and design patterns (primarily MVC),
AngularJS, Java script and TypeScript development.
• Looking for a candidate with sound understanding of user experience and design
principles and experience in developing highly interactive web applications.
• Hands on experience in database design, SQL and any ORM tool like Hibernate/JDO etc
Experience on Micro services based architecture Experience on Web applications
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company