About the Role
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email,social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
• Measure ROI, CVR, CPM, CPA, CPC, CTR, AOV.
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and
recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
• Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and
managing expectations with various stakeholders.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teamsto create landing pages and optimize user
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customertouch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize userfunnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thoughtleadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven min 5 years of working experience in digital marketing.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Proper knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, GTM, Google search
console, Power BI, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.).
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools(e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insights,
Omniture, Web Trends).
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practice inonline marketing and
Send your updated CV to email@example.com
About the Company