About the Role
• Research and analyze top SEO content topics.
• QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand
editorial guidelines for consistency.
• Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content.
• Plan and execute various SEO tasks.
• Prepare reports on project performance.
• Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them
• Must have min 3years of experience in relevant field.
• Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or
• Familiarity with web publication techniques.
• Familiarity with marketing tools, MS Office or Google Suite.
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO.
• Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Creativity and a keen eye for details.
• Proficiency in major digital & print platforms.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company